|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reacts to the light|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Chlorophyte Bars are a type of Hardmode bars that are crafted from 5 / 6 Chlorophyte Ores, an ore which can be found in the Underground Jungle and mined once all three mechanical bosses have been defeated.
Crafting all items that require Chlorophyte would use a total of 701 / 677 / 675 / 544 / 476 Chlorophyte Bars or 3505 / 4062 / 4050 / 3264 / 2856 Chlorophyte Ore. Excluding Spectre and Shroomite items and Chlorophyte ammo, crafting all equipment requires 366 / 342 / 302 / 288 bars or 1830 / 2052 / 1812 / 1728 ore.
total: 2 row(s)
- Chlorophyte Bars will sparkle when exposed to a light source, as hinted at by the item's tooltip.
- Chlorophyte Bars do not share their ore counterpart's ability to spread to adjacent blocks.
- Selling the bar rather than the ore yields 15 / 54 / 87 more than the components per bar. On Console and Mobile, the value of the components is the same as the bar's.
- The name Chlorophyte is derived from chlorophyll, the color pigment responsible for photosynthesis, plus the common rock suffix -ite.
- The suffix -phyte also signifies a relation to organic or plant matter.
- Chlorophyta is a division of green algae, informally called chlorophytes.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Crafting requirements lowered from 6 Chlorophyte Ores to 5.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop 1.2.1: Now used to craft the Spectre armor and equipment.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.