|Damage||95 / 80 / 65 (Melee)|
|Use time||26 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Shoots a powerful orb|
- Chlorophyte Orb
|End of projectile|
The Chlorophyte Claymore is a Hardmode sword. It is the slower but more powerful of the two Chlorophyte swords, the other being the Chlorophyte Saber. Upon swinging, it fires a Chlorophyte Orb in the direction of the cursor which deals the same damage as the sword itself. The orb does not consume any mana, but has a one second cooldown. The Chlorophyte Claymore can be swung regardless of whether the orb is ready, but is incapable of autoswing.
The Chlorophyte Orb behaves the same way as the Magic Dagger, but has a larger hitbox. Like the Magic Dagger, the orb travels in a straight line at a constant speed for a short distance before dropping steeply and falling faster. The orb can pierce through infinite enemies. Upon impact, the orb implodes and emits a light, sparkly-green particle effect.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
total: 1 row(s)
- Increasing melee speed will increase the speed and range of the orb, but not the rate at which it can be fired.
- All existing Tizonas in 220.127.116.11-equivalent worlds were replaced by Chlorophyte Claymores upon updating.
- While many people associate the word 'claymore' with the anti-personell claymore mine, the word actually originates from the medieval Scottish sword.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Increased damage from 80 to 95.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Damage increased from 75 to 80.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Damage increased from 65 to 75.
- Use time reduced from 27 to 25.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.