The Chlorophyte Claymore is a Hard Mode melee weapon. It resembles a green sword with multiple spikes. When swung, a powerful green orb which can hit multiple enemies is fired. The orb is affected by gravity, and upon impact explodes like a glass ball. In a melee fight this is very useful since an enemy can be hit twice, once with the green orb, and once with the sword itself.
- The orb shot from Chlorophyte Claymore isn't fired every time you swing. Like swords releasing projectiles, it has a cooldown upon each orb.
- It seems to act as a weaker version of the Christmas Tree Sword.
- Increasing your melee attack speed also increases the speed and range of the projectile.
- The best angle to fire the orb is 22.5°
- An orb will get fired every 3rd swing.
- A blue-ish cloud will appear on the 2nd swing. Which means that in the next swing, a projectile will be fired, and in this case an orb.
- Damage increased from 65 to 75.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.