|Knockback||1 (Extremely weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Chlorophyte Drill
The Chlorophyte Drill is a Hardmode drill crafted using Chlorophyte Bars. It only has equivalent power to the Drax or Pickaxe Axe, but has +1 reach. It is an alternative to the Chlorophyte Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers. The Chlorophyte Drill can mine any block except Lihzahrd Bricks.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Pickaxe power reduced from 210% to 190% (can no longer be used to break into Jungle Temple, nor mine Chlorophyte Ore).
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.