Clay is a block type mainly used as a crafting material. It is found primarily in Surface-level (above 0 elevation) areas, and is more rare at the upper parts of the Underground. Because of this, the largest deposits of Clay can be found simply by exploring the Surface for differently-colored patches in the Dirt.
total: 9 row(s)
- Clay can be a natural blocker of the Corruption, Crimson or Hallow. All 3 biomes cannot spread through Clay and it can thus make a natural barrier against spreading.
- Clay can be painted with Brown Paint to make it quite similar to dirt. This can prove useful for builders who want to protect their biome without having different colored dirt.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.