|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Clay Pot is a piece of Furniture that can be placed anywhere. After some time has passed, a flower will start growing out of it. This flower cannot be cut the same way as its grass relatives and instead needs to be removed with Pickaxe like a Block. Additionally, you can sow various plant Seeds in empty pots.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Clay Pots have a chance to grow weeds on them if left unused.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Clay pots can be placed in lava, allowing Fireblossom to bloom in the Old-gen console version and versions.
- While each pot sells for 20 and thus seems to be the most lucrative item made of clay, Pink Vases have a better ratio of money per Clay Block (3.5 compared to 3.33 for a Clay Pot).
- As of 126.96.36.199, this is now more profitable than Pink Vase due to the lowered amount of clay needed.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Planter Boxes (function similarly) - They grow all planted herbs or random wildflowers if left empty. They can also be sold by the Dryad at any time.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed a bug where Clay Pots would instantly break when placed over a bottom-sloped block.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Decreased amount of required Clay from 6 to 5.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: It now takes longer for flowers to grow in Clay Pots.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Clay Pot duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Can be placed in Lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be placed in Lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: All flowers and plants growing out of Clay Pots can only be retrieved using a Pickaxe.
- Desktop 1.0.2: The Clay Pot item now has the correct size.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.