- Internal Item ID: 1307
The Clothier Voodoo Doll is an accessory that allows the player, Falling Stars, and other NPCs to harm and kill the Clothier NPC. Killing the Clothier at night this way summons Skeletron. The doll has a
0.33*1/300 (0.33%) chance to drop from Angry Bones or Dark Casters in the Dungeon.
The Clothier Voodoo Doll cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
- Unlike the Guide Voodoo Doll, it does not need to be destroyed to summon the respective boss and lava cannot destroy it.
- The reusable nature of this accessory allows the player to easily make a small amount of money, as Clothier drops the Red Hat upon death, worth 2, and Skeletron drops 5, barring the value of his other drops.
- However, this can only be done once per night as Clothier will not respawn until day.
- The tooltip is the same as the Guide Voodoo Doll, but without a period.
- In popular culture, a Voodoo doll is a figurine resembling a person, which can be harmed in order to magically inflict harm on the person being mimicked.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Clothier can be attacked with any weapon while the Doll is equipped. This previously required a Melee weapon.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Skeletron now spawns on the Clothier when using a Clothier Voodoo Doll.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Clothier is now attackable when the Doll is equipped.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.