|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Prevents fall damage|
Cloud is a type of block found beneath Floating Islands, along with Rain Cloud blocks. Cloud blocks display as solid blocks, but light passes through them as if they were empty space. On the Desktop version and Mobile version, landing on them will not inflict fall damage.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Cloud block is useful for decorating player-built Floating Islands.
- Cloud blocks can be used as an alternative to Glass for building translucent structures as it also allows light to pass through.
- Clouds can be used at the bottom of Hellevators to avoid dying from fall damage.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.