Cloud in a Bottle
- Internal Item ID: 53
The Cloud in a Bottle is an accessory that can be found in Gold Chests in the Underground and Cavern layers. When equipped, it allows the player an extra jump. The extra jump has a 75% jump duration compared to a normal jump, increasing the maximum height the player can reach without other accessories by 5 blocks, for a total of 11 blocks.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Cloud double jump|
- With the Shiny Red Balloon equipped, jump height increases by ~75%, allowing you to ascend 19½ blocks. (10½ blocks + 9 blocks from Cloud jump).
- This item can stack with the Tsunami in a Bottle, Blizzard in a Bottle, Fart in a Jar, and Sandstorm in a Bottle for up to five extra jumps.
- The double-jump can be used as a fall safety device; use it shortly before hitting the ground to reset your fall damage and land safely.
- Each underwater jump used when swimming with the Flipper will waste a jump provided by double-jump accessories in the order that they would be used outside of water, preventing you from using them once you break the water's surface.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- If the player is not planning to craft the Bundle of Balloons, it is generally recommended to upgrade to a Fart in a Jar for increased jump height.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The cloud jump goes the lowest out of all the extra jumps, but it is also arguably the most commonly found.
- Redigit confirmed that the Angel Statue was originally intended as a placeholder sprite for the Cloud in a Bottle .
Gallery[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now be combined with the Whoopie Cushion at a Tinkerer's Workshop.
- Desktop 1.1: Can now be combined with the Shiny Red Balloon at a Tinkerer's Workshop. Rarity changed to orange from blue.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Will now correctly reset fall damage again.
- Desktop 1.0.2: Double jumping right before you hit the ground will no longer negate damage from falling.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.