|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'How can I have some more of nothing?'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
A Cooked Marshmallow is a food item that grants the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon ( ), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen (). The Cooked Marshmallow is created by holding a Marshmallow on a Stick over a Campfire for 15 real-world seconds (15 in-game minutes). The Marshmallow on a Stick must be held by the player, either by attaching it to the cursor in the inventory or selecting it on the hotbar, for the entire 15 seconds over the campfire in order for it to be cooked. Selecting a different item in the hotbar or simply moving away from the campfire resets the timer.
- As Marshmallows on Sticks do not stack, this food item is a bit difficult to mass-produce. Still, one may do this by filling their inventory, leaving one slot with a Cooked Marshmallow and one Marshmallow on a Stick on the hotbar. Put the Marshmallows on Sticks on the ground, select the one on the hotbar, and stand at the fire. When the held Marshmallow is cooked, it stacks in the inventory, and a Marshmallow on a Stick on the ground is picked up. 29 Cooked Marshmallows can be created at one time this way, since they stack to 30.
- The amount of time of cooking the Cooked Marshmallow will not change if the time is sped up in the Journey Mode settings.
- It is the only food item that grants the Well Fed buff for the same duration on all platforms.
- The tooltip is a play on "S'mores", a popular food item that requires a cooked marshmallow. It is also a reference to the movie The Sandlot.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Added a flavor text.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Duplication bug fixed, officially.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.