|Use time||23 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3508
The Copper Broadsword is arguably the weakest of the early game metal broadswords. It has a slightly stronger alternate version, the Tin Broadsword. As with all other broadswords, this sword is swung overhead, which makes it easier to defeat flying and jumping monsters than shortswords. This sword is generally more useless than the other early game metal broadswords. There are also other swords that are easier to acquire early game and that deal more damage than this sword, such as the Cactus Sword, Ebonwood Sword or Shadewood Sword.
Its best modifier is Legendary.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Copper Bars needed to craft decreased from 8 to 6.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.