|Tooltip||Throws a counterweight after hitting an enemy with a yoyo|
- Internal Item ID: 3309
Counterweights are accessories sold by the Traveling Merchant and the Skeleton Merchant. They fire a second yoyo-type projectile after hitting an enemy with a yoyo, dealing the same damage of the yoyo and traveling towards it, then arcing over the player.
There are 6 variants, all functioning identically.
From Traveling Merchant
Internal Item ID: 3309
Internal Item ID: 3314
From Skeleton Merchant
Internal Item ID: 3310
|During Moon phases 1 (full) and 5 (new) .|
Internal Item ID: 3313
|During Moon phase 2 and 6 .|
Internal Item ID: 3312
|During Moon phase 3 and 7 .|
Internal Item ID: 3311
|During Moon phase 4 and 8 .|
total: 6 row(s)
- Multiple equipped counterweights do not stack. Only one will function at a time.
- The particular color equipped will display on a character, unlike the Yoyo Bag, which shows a random color.
- A counterweight does not stack with the Yoyo Bag.
- Counterweights are real-world yo-yo accessories used to aid in tricks where the yo-yo is swung from the middle of the string rather than its end. Real-world counterweights are often patterned after (or made out of) polyhedral dice, and Terraria's follow suit: the Blue and Red Counterweights are four-sided (tetrahedral) dice, the Purple and Green Counterweights are six-sided (cubic/hexahedral) dice, and the Black and Yellow Counterweights are twelve-sided (dodecahedral) dice.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can no longer be equipped in a social accessory slot.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.