|Debuff tooltip||Decreased light vision|
|Duration||15 seconds30 seconds|
- Internal Buff ID: 22
The Crimslime is a Hardmode slime found within the Crimson biome. It spawns with either 85%, 100%, or 115% of its usual size, with the stats altered accordingly. In the Desktop version, Console version, Mobile version, and Nintendo Switch version, it has a chance to inflict the Darkness debuff on contact.
Like most other slimes, the Crimslime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
3 values: Pre-Hardmode › Hardmode › Post-Plantera
|NPC ID||Type||Health||Damage||Defense||KB Resist||Coins|
- Crimslime is a portmanteau of Crimson and slime.
- The Bestiary entry for the Crimslime: "Taking on the consistency of congealed blood and flesh, Crimslimes seek out and digest more raw material for the Crimson."
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Made changes from PS4’s 1.0.750.0 update. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: ()
- Sprite updated to match Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Now drops Gel.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.