The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
| This article pertains to content which has been removed from Terraria.
Although the topic of this article used to be in the game, it was removed for reasons which may or may not be known and can no longer be accessed, legitimately or illegitimately.
- This item is still on the console version of Terraria.
- Just like other molds , the Crimson Key Mold can drop before killing Plantera.
- This mold can be farmed by killing the creepers from The Brain of Cthulhu. In mobile version, you can reuse the Bloody Spine item by simply tap on it and quickly tap on another item in your hot bar. This method lasts over time, but the time of switching between the boss summoning items reduce after each use.
- Removed from the game. Any remaining key molds will be automatically converted to their respective keys.
- Drop rate increased from 1:4000 to 1:2500
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.