Crimstone Walls are naturally-occurring background walls found in The Crimson chasms. They can be destroyed with the Hammer, but can not be picked up as an item. They are not suitable for NPC housing.
In Console version, Old-gen console version, and version, Crimstone Walls cannot be crafted by the player, but they can be converted from Stone Walls by using Red Solution sprayed with the Clentaminator. As the Clentaminator affects a rather large area, creating areas of localized Crimstone Walls without converting blocks and other wall parts may be difficult.
Crimstone Walls can spread The Crimson to nearby pure walls. See Biome spread for further information.
- While it is named Crimstone Wall, it resembles Crimtane Ore.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Crafting recipe added.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Added a crafting recipe.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.