|Placeable||√ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Crafting all Crimson equipment requires 140 / 128 Crimtane Bars.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
|Blood Lust Cluster|
total: 11 row(s)
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Selling the bar rather than the ores yields an extra 13 per bar. Selling the bar rather than the ore yields an extra 4 per bar.
- The bars also sell for significantly more than anything that can be made from them. Once a complete set of Crimson equipment has been made, it is more profitable to sell raw bars and tissue samples.
- On the Desktop version and Mobile version, the value of Crimtane Bars was decreased and the value of Crimtane Ores was increased, such that three ores sell for exactly as much as one bar. Hence, it is more efficient to just sell extraneous ores.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where Crimtane’s name wouldn't be displayed on mousing over the placed bars on the map.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.