The Crystal Ball is a furniture item which can be purchased from the Wizard. Once placed, the player can right-click on the Crystal Ball to receive the Clairvoyance buff. It also gives out an occasional glow that produces light.
As of 1.2.3, it can be used as a crafting station when placed no more than 1 block away from a Water or Lava source.
- This buff can boost the maximum mana past the usual cap of 200 (this effect stacks with the Band of Starpower and armor set bonuses, allowing a grand total maximum mana of 400). Therefore, this makes Strange Brew, who restores 400 mana, very, very helpful.
- The bonuses to the magical weapons stats are calculated after the modifiers from equipment and titles.
- This buff is most effective with magical weapons with rapid fire, such as Crystal Storm and Magical Harp.
- Occasionally gives out a glow, producing some light.
- Waterfall and Lavafall Walls are now crafted at Work Bench; now used as crafting station for Waterfall Blocks, Lavafall Blocks, Confetti Blocks and Midnight Confetti Blocks.
- Used as Crafting Station for animated Waterfall Walls and Lavafall Walls.
- Max stack increased from 250 to 999.
- Added to the game.