|Buff tooltip||Magic powers are increased|
Are you here for a peek at my crystal ball?
The Crystal Ball is a unique placed Hardmode furniture item that is purchased from the Wizard for 10. It gives the Clairvoyance buff for 10 minutes when placed and right-clicked, and also functions as a crafting station for certain items.
The Clairvoyance buff can be refreshed limitlessly, with no cooldown period or restrictions on use.
It is not equippable in the Accessory slot, and must be placed instead in order to activate the buff. It can be mined with a Pickaxe and picked up again, even while the buff is active, which will not cancel the buff. Placement requires 2x2 tiles of open space.
The Clairvoyance Buff boosts the following magic-related stats:
- +20 maximum Mana
- +5% magic damage
- +2% magic critical strike chance
- -2% Mana usage
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used to craft[edit | edit source]
|Blue Starry Block (10)|
|Endless Musket Pouch|
|Gold Starry Block (10)|
|Living Cursed Fire Block (20)|
|Living Demon Fire Block (20)|
|Living Frost Fire Block (20)|
|Living Ichor Block (20)|
|Living Ultrabright Fire Block (20)|
|Magic Sand Dropper (3)|
|Midnight Confetti Block|
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Sprite updated.
- Now used to make Endless Quiver, Endless Musket Pouch, Magic Water, Lava and Honey Droppers, Living Cursed, Ichor, Demon, Frost, Ultrabright Fire Blocks, and Water Candle.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now used to make Waterfall Block and Lavafall Block instead of their respective walls. Can now also be used to make Confetti Block and Midnight Confetti Block.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now able to function as a crafting station to create Waterfall Wall and Lavafall Wall.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.