Are you here for a peek at my crystal ball?
The Crystal Ball is a Hardmode furniture item that, when placed and pressed ⚷ Open / Activate on, grants the Clairvoyance buff for 10 minutes. It also functions as a crafting station for certain items. It is purchased from the Wizard for 10.
The Clairvoyance buff boosts the following magic-related stats:
This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen (). The Clairvoyance buff can be refreshed limitlessly, with no cooldown period or restrictions on use.
The Crystal Ball is not equipable in an accessory slot, and must be placed instead in order to activate the buff. It can be mined with a pickaxe or drill and picked up again, even while the buff is active, which will not cancel the buff.
Used to craft
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- Now used to make Endless Quiver, Endless Musket Pouch, Magic Water, Lava and Honey Droppers, Living Cursed, Ichor, Demon, Frost, Ultrabright Fire Blocks, and Water Candle.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now used to make Waterfall Block and Lavafall Block instead of their respective walls. Can now also be used to make Confetti Block and Midnight Confetti Block.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now able to function as a crafting station to create Waterfall Wall and Lavafall Wall.
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.