|AI Type||Slime AI|
3080150 (Crystal Spike)
- Internal NPC ID: 658
The Crystal Slime is an enemy frequently summoned by the Queen Slime alongside Bouncy Slimes and Heavenly Slimes. It fires a Crystal Spike projectile every 0.83 seconds. In Expert Mode, it fires three projectiles at once every 0.42 seconds, but only if there are fewer than four other Crystal Slimes alive. Otherwise, it behaves like in Classic Mode.
Crystal Slimes stop spawning once Queen Slime begins her second phase.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Slimes can be considered the Hardmode counterpart to the Spiked Slimes summoned by Expert Mode King Slime, as they fire in a similar manner. However, Crystal Slimes are immune to the Confused debuff and their projectiles have long vertical range and lower horizontal range.
- The Crystal Slime, Spiked Slime, Baby Slime, Slimeling, Bouncy Slime, and Heavenly Slime are the only slimes without their own banner.
- The Bestiary entry for the Crystal Slime: "The blue-spectrumed crystal slimes specialize in growing and ejecting pointed crystal shards from their gelatinous bodies."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.