|Tooltip||Cannot use any items|
- Internal Buff ID: 23
Cursed is a debuff which prevents the player from using any items, including weapons, hooks, and consumables. This can be fatal if the player is surrounded by enemies. A Nazar, Countercurse Mantra, Ankh Charm or Ankh Shield makes the player immune to this debuff.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Cursed Skull||4 / 8 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Giant Cursed Skull||4 / 8 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Cursed Hammer||4 / 8 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Crimson Axe||4 / 8 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Enchanted Sword||4 / 8 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Dragon Skull||4 seconds||1/3 (33.3%)|
|Brain of Cthulhu (Expert Mode)||1.25-2.5 seconds||1/16 (6.25%)|
|Creeper||1.25-2.5 seconds||1/48 (2.08%)|
From debuff[edit | edit source]
|Feral Bite||0.45–0.75 seconds||1/6 (16.7%), |
Other[edit | edit source]
|Red Potion||1 / 2 / 3 hours||1/1 (100%)|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even while cursed, you are still able to damage enemies via dashing with some items such as the Shield of Cthulhu or the dashing ability from Solar Flare Armor.
- While cursed, minions created by summon weapons continue to fight as normal, though new ones can't be summoned.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The debuff sprite contains a bag-like item which is a recolor of pre-1.2 Thrown Powder sprites .
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now has a chance to be inflicted by Giant Cursed Skulls and Crimson Axes.
- Desktop 1.1: Now has a chance to be inflicted by Enchanted Swords and Cursed Hammers.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.