|Damage||10 / 9 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2.2 (Very weak)|
|Tooltip||Drops cursed flames on the ground|
- Cursed Dart
Cursed Darts are a type of Hardmode dart used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol, and the Dart Rifle. They inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies. When fired, small cursed flames drip from the dart as it flies, dealing damage to enemies below (based on the damage of the dart), making it effective for fighting large numbers of enemies or multi-part enemies. The falling flames also have a chance to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff. They are the Corruption's counterpart to the Crimson's Ichor Darts.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While they still fire well beyond the boundaries of the screen, Cursed Darts travel an unexpectedly short distance for ranged weapons, despawning after about 400 feet (200 blocks).
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Shooting the dart directly upwards will create a "rain" of flame drips onto a single spot.
- Shooting at a diagonal upwards multiple times will result in a wall of flames.
- The flames left by the dart can be laid horizontally, resulting in great damage against worm-type enemies, including The Destroyer.
- The flames pierce their target, so they will do immense damage against vertically positioned worm-type enemies as well.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Damage increased from 9 to 10.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.