The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Cyborg is an NPC added in the 1.2 update. He only spawns once the player defeats the Hard Mode boss Plantera and there is a house available for him.
Uses a Proximity Mine Launcher against nearby enemies. His eyes turn red as he fires his weapon.
|Item||Sale Price||Special Condition|
|Rocket II||2 50||Blood Moon|
|Rocket IV||5||Solar Eclipse|
|Proximity Mine Launcher||35||None|
|Night Vision Helmet||10||After defeating Martian Madness event|
|HiTek Sunglasses||5||After defeating Martian Madness event|
- Name references:
- Niner-7 is presumed to be a reference to the Star Trek: Voyager character, Seven of Nine.
- Niner-7 is also a possible reference to the character Four Seven Niner from Rooster Teeth's Red vs. Blue.
- Fender is a possible reference to the Futurama character, Bender. Alternatively, it could be referencing "Fender Bender", a phrase referring to a car crash.
- T-3E0 might be a reference to the Star Wars character C-3P0.
- A.N.D.Y. is possibly a reference to Robot Deputy A.N.D.Y from the TV Show Eureka.
- The majority of the names left are Greek letters, as shown here .
- The quote "My expedition efficiency was critically reduced when a projectile impacted my locomotive actuator." might be a reference to the "arrow in the knee" meme from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- The quote "This sentence is false, or is it?" may be a reference to a line that GLaDOS says from Portal 2.
- The Cyborg is the only NPC that sells an exclusive item during a Solar Eclipse (The Rocket IV)
- Now sells Cyborg Costume.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.