|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Allows you to see nearby danger sources|
|Buff tooltip||You can see nearby hazards|
The Dangersense Potion is a buff potion that grants the Dangersense buff when consumed. The buff reveals hazardous blocks and objects (can potentially harm or impede the player) by highlighting them in red, even in complete darkness. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
List of hazards[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cobwebs will be marked with red sparkle particles instead of being highlighted like other hazards.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The ability to locate Cobwebs makes finding Spider Caves much easier.
- In addition to Spider Caves, Dangersense Potions can also be used to find caverns by following patches of cobweb.
- The ability to see traps, including pressure plates, makes traversing the Dungeon and Jungle Temple much easier.
- When using a boss arena with traps such as boulders, this potion can be useful for dodging them while still being able to concentrate on the fight.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Dangersense Potion is named
See also[edit | edit source]
- Hunter Potion, a similar consumable which highlights entities.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced with sprite matching Desktop 220.127.116.11.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with sprite matching Desktop 18.104.22.168.
Footnotes[edit | edit source]