|Expert Mode-Only Content: This information applies only to Expert Mode and Expert Mode worlds.|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Permanently increases the number of accessory slots|
- Internal Item ID: 3335
The Demon Heart is an Expert Mode and Master Mode consumable item from the Treasure Bag dropped by the Wall of Flesh. It permanently grants the player an extra accessory slot, for use only within Expert and Master worlds. This effect does not stack and may only be used once per player. If a player opens the Wall of Flesh's Treasure Bag after they have already consumed a Demon Heart, another one will not be obtained.
When a player who consumed a Demon Heart is in a normal-mode world (a non-Expert/Master world), the extra accessory slot is disabled, removing any functional or display effects from items equipped there, and darkening the slot itself. Players in normal worlds are also prevented from equipping items in the sixth or seventh slot, though an equipped item in the slot may still be removed from the slot.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a player equips wings in the sixth slot while in Expert/Master mode, then goes back to a normal world, the immunity to fall damage is still applied.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Demon Heart is one of the few Expert-mode items that cannot be equipped in any accessory or equipment slots, the others being the three parts needed to craft the Mechanical Cart and, on Console and Mobile, the Bone Glove.
- It is also the only consumable Expert/Master-exclusive item.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed issue where you could get new characters with the 6th accessory slot unlocked.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
References[edit | edit source]