|Placeable||✓ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Pulsing with dark energy'|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Demonite Bars are a pre-Hardmode type of bars. Crafting most items involving Demonite requires that Demonite Ore be crafted into bars first. Demonite Bars are crafted from Demonite Ore at a Furnace. They are The Corruption equivalent of The Crimson's Crimtane Bars, representing the second-highest metal tier before Hardmode.
Crafting all Demonite equipment requires 130 Demonite Bars (390 Demonite Ore) on the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version and 118 Demonite Bars (472 Demonite Ore) on the Old-gen console version and version.
total: 2 row(s)
total: 10 row(s)
- On the Console version, selling the bar rather than the ore yields an extra 8 per bar. The bar is the most profitable way to sell Demonite.
- Demonite Bars are very profitable, selling at 15 per stack of 50.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated. Previous sprite was
- Crafting requirement reverted back to 3 Demonite Ore to craft.
- Now used to craft the Malaise.
- Desktop 1.2: Crafting requirements were raised from 3 Demonite Ore to 4, now placeable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.