|Tooltip||Increases maximum mana by 80|
Reduces mana usage by 15%
The Diamond Robe is an Armor item parts of the Wizard set that can be worn in the shirt slot. It reduces Mana usage by 15%, and increases the wearer's maximum mana by 80. It requires 10 Diamonds and a basic Robe to craft at a loom. When wearing any Gem Robe without a Wizard Hat, Tim’s spawnrate increases from
0.5*1/200 (0.5%) to 2*1/50 (2%).
Wearing the Wizard Hat alongside the Diamond Robe provides a set bonus of +10% magic critical strike chance, while wearing a Magic Hat alongside it provides a set bonus of +60 Mana. Any leg-slot equipment can be worn with these set bonuses intact.
- The Diamond Robe is the strongest craftable gem robe available and provides the most Mana and Mana reduction.
total: 1 row(s)
- Desktop 1.2.3: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.