The Disco Ball is a novelty Hardmode light source that can be placed on the underside of a block and will generate short pulses of colored light that cycle through the light spectrum (on the version, it will cycle through red, green, and blue). It can be toggled with wires. It is purchased from the Merchant in Hardmode for 1 each.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Disco Ball does not count as a light source for house requirements.
- Its effect is much more noticeable in darker areas than when placed in a bright spot.
- The Disco Ball's flashing is synchronized with the color cycling of Rainbow Bricks. Therefore, it can hardly be seen in a room of Rainbow Bricks.
- Despite the Party Girl's quote "Put up a disco ball and then I'll show you how to party.", the disco ball is actually sold by the Merchant and not the Party Girl.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.