The Parts can each be crafted with the counterparts of the Cobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor and Hallowed Armor as well as 50 Souls of Blight (20 for chestplate) and (except the Helmet) 15 Souls of Might. All parts are crafted at a Mythril Anvil.
The stats are:
- Dragon Mask:
- 26 defense
- 15% increased melee damage
- 15% increased critical strike chance
- Dragon Breastplate:
- 20 defense
- 10% increased critical strike chance
- 5% increased melee speed
- Dragon Greaves:
- 14 defense
- 12% increased movement speed
- 2% increased melee speed
The full Dragon Armor set has higher stats than the Hallowed Armor set.
- Ocram has a 33% chance to drop any piece of Dragon Armor.
- It is possible to find the Dragon Mask in some chests (bug pre 1.2).
- This has the 3rd highest defense of any armor on the console version (Behind Turtle Armor and Beetle Armor).
This armor is one of the hardest to make on the console version. It requires a full set of the warrior variants of Cobalt Armor, Mythril Armor, Adamantite Armor, and Hallowed Armor along with Souls of Blight and Souls of Might.
- Before 1.2, to get this armor every soul (Except Soul of Flight) was needed: Fright, Sight, Might were needed for Hallowed Armor. Light and Night are needed for the Suspicious Looking Skull, which summons Ocram. Ocram drops Blight, which is used for Dragon Armor.
- Now since Hallowed Armor is no longer crafted with all 3 mechanical souls, only Light, Night, Might (for chestplate and leggings) and Blight are necessary.
- There is a glitch when the player attempts to put on the armor, it disappears.
- New Sprite.
- Added to the game.