Dripplers are flying enemies that exclusively spawn during a Blood Moon. They hover above the ground and float slowly towards the player, but can be easily knocked back with most weapons. They can rarely drop the Shark Tooth Necklace, the Money Trough or the Bloody Tear.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- During the day, Dripplers will ignore any player and float away, eventually despawning.
- The Drippler Statue can be used to summon Dripplers at any time. Dripplers summoned this way are less likely to drop items, cannot drop the Bloody Tear, and won't drop any items if killed by traps.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dripplers are very similar to Blood Zombies in aesthetics, spawn conditions, and item drops.
- A Drippler looks somewhat similar to the Wall of Flesh Mask.
- The Bestiary entry for the Drippler: "Demon eyes become erratic under a Blood Moon, sometimes twisting together into a dripping cluster of cursed blood and eyeballs."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.