The Drippler Crippler is a Hardmode flail that drops from Blood Eels. When used, it will spin around the player and can be thrown outwards to deal very high damage before being pulled back in, as well as firing a projectile doing half of the base damage.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
- This weapon has an exceptionally high base damage for an early-Hardmode weapon, making this flail incredibly useful even up to mid-Hardmode.
- Like all flails, the Drippler Crippler is especially effective at clearing out crowds of enemies or damaging enemies with large hitboxes.
|The six segments of the chain.|
- The ball projectile of the Drippler Crippler resembles its namesake, the Drippler, with the addition of bony spurs to act as the flail's spikes.
- Although its name might suggest it, it does not do bonus damage against Dripplers. That said, Dripplers have only 50 life and 14 defense; with any damage bonus at all, even the half damage of a "spin" attack will kill a Drippler in Classic Mode in one hit.
- The pattern on the chain is always the same and consists of six segments before repeating.
- The Drippler Crippler is one of three flails that fire additional projectiles, the others being the Flower Pow and the Flairon. Out of these, the Drippler Crippler is the only one that lacks any kind of auto targeting, but it can be obtained the earliest.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 18.104.22.168.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced.