The Dune Splicer is a tunneling, worm-like hostile enemy, which appears in hardmode deserts. They might be quite dangerous to hardmode beginners, and because of this, it's not recommended to stay at underground desert for a long time if you are a hardmode beginner.
- As with all burrowing enemies, it is immune to lava damage.
- The Dune Splicer, as with other burrowing enemies, can only "jump" from a certain distance over the tile they emerge from.
- It is the hardmode version of the Tomb Crawler. It also looks very similar to it's pre-Hard Mode counterpart as well.
- The Dune Splicer moves faster than other burrowing enemies, and it stays in the air for a shorter time before burrowing again.
- Dune Splicers are more active in Sand Storms. They come to the surface during this event.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.