|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Dungeon Slime Banner|
- Internal NPC ID: 71
The Dungeon Slime is a slime that is found only in the Dungeon. It is an indigo-colored slime that contains a Golden Key inside. It always drops the Golden Key when defeated. Unlike most other slimes, it does not drop Gel. It can spawn anywhere in the Dungeon, but appears less frequently than other Dungeon enemies.
Like most other slimes, the Dungeon Slime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- Due to Dungeon Slimes always dropping a Golden Key (which is helpful for getting loot from the dungeon), using a Hunter Potion can make finding them faster.
- The Bestiary entry for the Dungeon Slime: "Slimes in the Dungeon became powerful by feeding off the cursed energy throughout the place. They seem particularly attracted to keys."
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.