|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||9 summon tag damage|
Your summons will focus struck enemies
Strike enemies to gain attack speed
Its best modifier is Legendary, despite it being a summon weapon.
- Due to the nature of Durendal's Blessing buff, switching to another whip or melee weapon while the buff is active will increase its speed for a brief period.
- This item's name is in reference to a historical sword of the same name, wielded by the paladin Roland of Charlemagne's court.
- Although the icon looks like a sword, this weapon is a whip of substantial length. When used, the blade separates into many segments connected to the handle by a red wire or rope.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Range increased.
- Damage penalty for each additional target hit per swing reduced from 30% to 20%.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.