|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||40 (Very slow)|
|Tooltip||A large explosion that will destroy most tiles|
|Max stack||99 / 30|
Dynamite, my own special cure-all for what ails ya.
Dynamite is a powerful thrown explosive. When thrown, it explodes following a 5-second delay, breaking nearly all blocks and other placed items, except explosion-proof items, within a 7-tile radius. Dynamite may be found in Chests or purchased from the Demolitionist for 20 each.
At point-blank range, Dynamite causes a total of 250 damage.
Dynamite has a blast radius of 14 feet (7 blocks). Blast power is not affected by intervening material: It will destroy every block and wall that can be destroyed within a 14-foot radius. For instance, if Dynamite is surrounded by Dungeon Bricks (which can't be destroyed), it will still destroy other destructable blocks outside of the Dungeon Bricks but inside the blast radius. Dynamite is also unaffected by water.
- Due to dynamite's large blast radius, it should be used with extreme caution.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Stack limit increased from 30 to 99.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Price increased from 50 to 1 50.
- Stack limit increased from 5 to 30.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.