|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Only visible with Echo Sight|
The Echo Block is a block which turns completely invisible once placed. It is sold by the Cyborg NPC for 10 when he is spoken to in a Graveyard. Once placed, the Echo Block cannot be seen by the player unless they have the Spectre Goggles equipped (purchasable for 10 under the same conditions).
- When placed and actuated in water or honey, the Echo Block will let natural light from the background through making the liquid much lighter than it normally is.
- Echo Blocks can be painted, but they still remain invisible unless the player has the Spectre Goggles equipped.
- When interacted with, the Echo Block produces bright, light emitting particles that are the same as when the Martian Conduit Plating is interacted with. That said the amount of these particles is noticeably fewer with the Echo Block. This property makes it possible to spot the Echo Block even without the Spectre Goggles.
- Echo Blocks can be mined by any pickaxe in the game.
- Echo Blocks can be used for various building-related tasks such as:
- Making furniture, liquids, or other objects appear as if they are floating.
- Hiding secret messages or symbols that are only visible with Spectre Goggles equipped.
- Building valid NPC housing with invisible walls.
- Creating invisible hook paths.
- Preventing grass, vines, or saplings from growing.
- Echo Blocks are also very good for minigames.
Echo Blocks being used to hold Candelabras in midair.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.