|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Only visible with Echo Sight|
The Echo Block is a block which turns completely invisible once placed. It is sold by the Cyborg NPC for 10 when he is spoken to in a Graveyard. Once placed, the Echo Block cannot be seen by the player unless they have the Spectre Goggles equipped (purchasable for 10 under the same conditions).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Echo Blocks can be painted, but they still remain invisible unless the player has the Spectre Goggles equipped.
- When interacted with the Echo Block produces bright, light emitting particles that are the same as when the Martian Conduit Plating is interacted with. That said the amount of these particles is noticeably fewer with the Echo Block. This property makes it possible to spot the Echo Block even without the Spectre Goggles.
- Echo Block can be mined by any pickaxe in the game.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Echo Blocks can be used for various building-related tasks such as:
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Echo Blocks being used to hold Candelabras in midair.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced.