|Effects||-4 health per second|
-16 health per second when moving left/right
No health regeneration
|Tooltip||You cannot move|
- Internal Buff ID: 144
Electrified is a debuff that causes the player to take significant damage when moving horizontally (-16 health per second) and a smaller amount of damage when not moving (-4 health per second). The damage inflicted by this debuff is capable of killing or severely weakening players relying on constant movement to avoid damage from enemies. Using a hook or teleporting with a Rod of Discord will not increase damage. Pressing ◀ Left or ▶ Right when unable to move (hooks, blocks, other debuffs, etc.) will also increase damage.
Causes[edit | edit source]
From enemy[edit | edit source]
|Tesla Turret||5 seconds||20 / 80|
|Gigazapper||4-8 seconds||16-32 / 64-128|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Technically, the -16 HP/s life draining only happens if player presses ◀ Left or ▶ Rightcontrols, whether player is actually moving is not the reason for it happening.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dying from the debuff will display a unique death message:
- "<Player name> couldn't contain the watts."
- The method in which Electrified damages the player is similar to how static electricity shocks people when they rub a static surface.
- Although the tooltip is "You cannot move", this debuff still lets the player move freely.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Can no longer be cancelled by right-clicking the buff icon.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.