|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||12 (Very fast)|
- Electrosphere Missile
The Electrosphere Launcher is a Hardmode, post-Golem launcher that fires rockets to the position of the cursor, then forms an energy-emanating ball of constant damage for approximately 8 seconds. An infinite number of electrospheres can be summoned, but they cannot overlap.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Electrosphere Launcher will only inherit the stats of the rocket used and not any special effect.
- The rocket explodes at either the location of the cursor when fired, at any block in between the player and that location, or at any enemy it hits.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Electrosphere Launcher is very good for handling large groups of enemies, like often encountered during events, or stationary opponents.
- This weapon is comparable to the Sky Dragon's Fury. While the Sky Dragon's Fury fires more rings of electricity and does not use ammunition, the Electrosphere Launcher does more damage and lasts longer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.