|Use time||32 (Slow)|
- Emerald Bolt
Its best modifier is Mythical.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If your world generated with Silver Ore, you will have to make the Sapphire Staff instead, unless you can gather enough Tungsten Ore with the Extractinator, collect it from another world, collect it from slimes, or get tungsten through fishing crates.
- The bolt does not ricochet, leaving you vulnerable if the bolt hits the ground first before you can cast it again.
- Due to its also somewhat slow projectile speed, this weapon suffers when facing moving aerial targets, such as the Demon Eye.
- It will occasionally hit a target twice because of its slow projectiles and ability to pierce one enemy.
- It is very useful for fighting hordes of enemies due to it not being obstructed after hitting at an enemy.
- The bolt will travel at 41 mph until it hits an obstruction or enemy or goes off the map.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Damage decreased and mana use increased.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.