The Enchanted Nightcrawler is a critter: a pink and sparkly Worm. They spawn naturally during a Meteor Shower when few clouds are in the sky (such as during a Lantern Night). Enchanted Worms can be caught with a Bug Net, can be easily obtained by opening up a Can Of Worms, and can also be crafted.
They can be used as Bait for Fishing, where they have 35% bait power, which is 10% higher than a regular Worm. Like most critters, they can also be released or crafted into an Enchanted Nightcrawler Cage to be used as furniture.
Enchanted Worms (and their unenchanted counterparts) will become stuck in 1-tile holes in the ground, which can allow for easy collection during rain. However, this only works if both tiles adjacent to the worm are not hammered inclines.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nightcrawlers in real life are any of several species of large earthworm, particularly lumbricus terrestris, which are favored for use as bait for angling; this is reflected in-game in how the Enchanted Nightcrawler is usable as Bait and has a relatively high bait power.
- The Bestiary entry for the Enchanted Nightcrawler: "Worms infused with fallen star magic glow with a glittering light. Fish are extremely attracted to these."
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Added changes from Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.