|Tooltip||Prevents item pickups while in the inventory|
'You are over-encumbered'
- Internal Item ID: 4346
While in the inventory, the Encumbering Stone will prevent the pickup of any items, even if you already have a stackable item in your inventory. This can be very useful while farming events or mining out hellevators. The Encumbering Stone will also prevent the entry of items into Void Bags.
- If the Encumbering Stone is in the player's inventory, opening any Grab Bag will prevent its contents entering the inventory of the player.
- If the Encumbering Stone is placed inside a Void Bag, it won't block items from entering it.
- The same with the trash slot of the inventory; if the player wishes to continue exploring for a while then return to base and sell the Encumbering Stone, it may be held in the trash slot while still gathering more items.
- The tooltip for the item is likely a reference to the warning text that appears in some RPGs (such as in The Elder Scrolls series) when the character is carrying more than they can lift.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 126.96.36.199.