|Tooltip||Prevents item pickups while in the inventory|
'You are over-encumbered'
- Internal Item ID: 4346
While in the inventory, the Encumbering Stone will prevent the pickup of any items, even if you already have a stackable item in your inventory. This can be very useful while farming events or mining out hellevators. The Encumbering Stone will also prevent the entry of items into Void Bags.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If the Encumbering Stone is in the player's inventory, opening any Grab Bag will prevent its contents entering the inventory of the player.
- If the Encumbering Stone is placed inside a Void Bag, it won't block items from entering it.
- The same with the trash slot of the inventory; if the player wishes to continue exploring for a while then return to base and sell the Encumbering Stone, it may be held in the trash slot while still gathering more items.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The tooltip for the item is likely a reference to the warning text that appears in some RPGs (such as in The Elder Scrolls series) when the character is carrying more than they can lift.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 126.96.36.199.