|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
The Endless Musket Pouch is a Hardmode item that acts as ammunition, and can be placed in the ammo slots of the player's inventory. While in the inventory, it acts as a single Musket Ball that can be fired from any appropriate gun infinitely. Guns with unique shot types will fire their special attacks as well, including those that specifically require Musket Balls for their specialized shot types to work, such as the Uzi.
Crafting the Endless Musket Pouch requires 4 full stacks of Musket Balls (999 each).
total: 1 row(s)
- The Endless Musket Pouch follows the same ammunition priority rules as other ammo types. If held in the inventory, bullets in the dedicated ammo slots will be fired first, followed by those further up and to the left in the player's inventory. While in the ammo slots, those above it will be fired. Players can use this to quickly alternate between infinite and special ammo.
- Players exclusively using an Endless Musket Pouch gain no benefit from effects that decrease ammo consumption, and are free to dedicate equipment and accessories to other effects.
- The Endless Musket Pouch can be obtained right after initiating Hardmode by finding the Wizard, buying the Crystal Ball, and purchasing 3996 Musket Balls from the Arms Dealer.
- It is highly useful when paired with rapid-firing weapons such as the Uzi or S.D.M.G., as these tend to deplete ammo quickly, even with the S.D.M.G.'s ammo conservation chance.
- The Endless Musket Pouch may be less useful in Journey Mode because the player can simply duplicate Musket Balls or any other type of bullet. However, not needing to frequently restock on Musket Balls does prove useful in Journey Mode as well.
- While the cost of 3996 Musket Balls is 27972, an Endless Musket Pouch only sells for 1. Hence, there is no profit in producing Endless Musket Pouches for resale.
- As mentioned before, the Endless Musket Pouch can be used to reserve other finite projectiles for more important fights, like Ichor or Chlorophyte Bullets.
- The Endless Musket Pouch is useful for fighting the Dungeon Guardian, as it has 9999 defense and only takes 1 damage per attack, meaning that ammunition type does not matter as they will all inflict 1–2 damage. This allows it to be slain without an excessive consumption of ammunition.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.