|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reduces damage taken by 10%|
The Endurance Potion is a buff potion which grants the Endurance buff when consumed. The buff reduces taken damage by 10%. This lasts for 4 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
- Endurance Potion, Beetle armor at its 45% state and Worm Scarf (17%) will reduce damage by about 60%
(100%-45%) * (100%-(17%+10%)) = 40.15% damage taken = 59.85% damage reduction
- Frozen Turtle Shell (25%) will further increase it to 74%.
(100%-45%) * (100%-(25%+17%+10%)) = 26.4% damage taken = 73.6% damage reduction
- This potion works well with the Ironskin Potion, reducing a good deal of damage.
- The Endurance Potion is more effective than the Ironskin Potion against attacks greater than 40 damage (60 damage in Expert mode, and 80 damage in Master mode), however, it is even better to use both at the same time.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with updated sprite.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.