The Etherian Goblin Bomber is an enemy from The Old One's Army event. As its name implies, it attacks by hurling bombs at its target, similar to Clowns. While they might not pose the biggest threat to players with decent equipment, they can easily gain the upper hand against an early game defender, especially if the Tavernkeep is discovered directly after defeating The Eater of Worlds or Brain of Cthulhu. Like many other enemies from the event, its appearance and stats change, depending on what point in the game the player has reached.
The Etherian Goblin Bomber requires 500 kills to be awarded with the corresponding banner, as opposed to the usual 50 kills.
- At T2, the damage of the bombs are greatly reduced.
- The Bestiary entry for the Etherian Goblin Bomber: "Hurling bombs with reckless abandon, these sappers serve the Old One's Army with maniacal passion."
- Goblins (Bomb) at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.