|Use time||18 (Very fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 3349
Its best modifier is Legendary.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This content is transcluded from NPCs/dropnote.Since town NPCs cannot be damaged by players normally, external damage sources must be used to obtain this item. Effective options include traps, lava, Boulders or Rolling Cacti, enemies, Explosive Bunnies, or the Halloween-exclusive Rotten Eggs (in tandem with Frost armor).
- The Dye Trader will use this weapon when defending himself.
- Formerly stronger than the Muramasa, it still functions as a decent sword pre-Dungeon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A scimitar is a curved sword of Middle Eastern origin used for fighting. It was used as early as the 9th century and has become an important symbol in many Arab cultures.
- This weapon looks very similar to the Cutlass.
- It also resembles the crossed swords icon used to enable PvP in multiplayer.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.