The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Extractinator is an item added in the 1.2 update. It turns Silt and Slush blocks into more valuable items like Ores, Coins, and Gemstones. The Amber Mosquito (spawns pet baby dinosaur) might rarely be extracted. It is one easy way to get alternative ores to the ones spawned in your world, i.e. Iron ore if your world spawned with Lead. It is the only method to obtain Amber and Amber Mosquito in the game.
The possible output result of the Extractinator does not seem to vary from the block used (Slush or Silt). Possible outputs include:
- Easymode Ores:- Copper, Tin, Iron, Lead, Silver, Tungsten, Gold, Platinum. 1/3 or 33.3% chance.
- Gems:- Amethyst, Topaz, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Diamond. 1/25 or 4% chance.
- Amber. 1/50 or 2% chance.
- Amber Mosquito. 1/5000 or 0.0002% chance.
Otherwise you will receive coins instead.
- Platinum Coin. 1/5000 or 0.02% chance.
- Gold Coin. 1/400 or 0.25% chance.
- Silver Coin. 1/30 or 3.03% chance.
- Copper Coin. Guaranteed if all else fails or 57.13% chance.
Test output with 999 Silt
- 15 Amber
- 03 Diamond
- 03 Amethyst
- 04 Ruby
- 06 Topaz
- 07 Sapphire
- 46 Platinum Ore
- 45 Tungsten Ore
- 45 Gold Ore
- 59 Silver Ore
- 46 Lead Ore
- 58 Iron Ore
- 43 Tin Ore
- 34 Copper Ore
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.