The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Fairy Bell is a spell introduced in the 1.1 patch. When used, it summons a fairy which follows the player and emits light, similar to but faster than a Shadow Orb, although the light that it gives off is brighter and has a larger radius than the Orb.
The fairy summoned will have a random color of pink, light green, or light blue and will follow you until the buff has been removed either by death or by canceling it. It is free to cast and can be crafted at a Mythril or Orichalcum Anvil.
- Only one fairy may follow each player at a time.
- The color of the fairy can be changed by using the Fairy Bell a second time.
- The fairy summoned will look like a pixie but just a smaller one.
- The color of the fairies may have some relation to the popular game from the Legend of Zelda series, The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time in which Link's (main protagonist of the game) Guide, (fairy named Navi) changes color based on the things she's focusing on.
- With the Hero Outfit, you can use the Fairy Bell to act like Link from the series mentioned above.
- Fixed fairy color being different on client side.
- No longer costs mana.
- Fairy now stays summoned indefinitely.
- Added to the game.
|Pre-Hard Mode Offensive|
|Hard Mode Offensive|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.