The Familiar Wig is a Vanity Item that you can equip in Social Slots, meaning it does not affect your Armor in any way. It can be purchased from the Clothier for 1 .
- Its appearance is based on your character's original clothes. Putting this on your character essentially makes your Armor transparent, revealing your clothes underneath.
- This item cannot be equipped on a mannequin like other items from the Familiar Outfit.
- If the player's hairstyle is anything other than the default "Hair 1" style, the hairstyle of the wig in your Inventory will still show that default style (though it does show the color of your character's hair), but it will properly display your character's hairstyle when equipped.
- Dyes can be used on the wig.
- Fixed issue where the Familiar Wig required hair dye in order to have dyes apply to itself.
- Fixed an issue regarding missing hair when the Familiar Wig was equipped.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.