|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Slows falling speed|
|Buff tooltip||Press UP or DOWN to control speed of descent|
The Featherfall Potion is a buff potion which grants the Featherfall buff when consumed. The buff reduces the player's fall speed and gravity by 1/3, allowing them to jump higher than normal. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon ( ), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
The player can hold the ▼ Down key to cancel the effects or the ▲ Up key to further reduce fall speed and gravity to 90%. While under the effects of both Featherfall Potion and Gravitation Potion, holding the ▲ Up key will make the player fall up at normal speed. The player will fall up at a slowed speed when holding no direction.
The effects of the Featherfall Potion can also be used to jump higher. By holding ▲ Up, grappling a platform above you, and releasing the grapple before it is complete, one may achieve jumping heights of several hundred blocks.
Fall damage is also negated, even when falling normally. It is worth noting that the Featherfall Potion also increases the distance players are knocked back when hit by an attack.
total: 1 row(s)
- This potion and the Djinn's Curse are the only items that can prevent fall damage while the Stoned debuff is active.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated to match Desktop 184.108.40.206. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated to match Desktop 220.127.116.11. ()
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with updated sprite from Desktop 18.104.22.168.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated to match Desktop 126.96.36.199.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.