The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Fetid Baghnakhs is a hardmode equivalent of the Bladed Glove. This is the fastest melee weapon in the game, but the trade-off is the extremely short range.
- If the player can survive the damage from close-combat, then they can use this weapon to easily shred through bosses like The Destroyer.
- Due to the short range, it is recommended that the player use a shield to prevent knockback. See Cobalt Shield, Obsidian Shield, Paladins Shield, and Ankh Shield.
- It can only be found in a world with the Crimson, due to the fact that it drops from the Crimson Mimic.
- If the player get its Prefix to "Light", with Shadow Armor and "Violent" Accessories, it would be one of the fastest and most deadly weapons in-game.
- Bagh nakhs are clawed weapons from India designed to be easily concealed, hence the weapon's small size. Bagh nakhs means "tiger's claws" in Hindi, and fetid means "smelling extremely unpleasant," so this weapon is the "smelly tiger's claws"
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.