Fireblossom is a type of herb which appears as a small, magma-colored flower. It grows on Ash Blocks in The Underworld and can be cut with virtually any weapon or tool. It can also be planted in Clay Pots, Planter Boxes, or on Ash Blocks using Fireblossom Seeds.
Like the Fireblossom Seeds, this item is immune to lava despite being white rarity.
Fireblossoms require that they are at least partially submerged in lava to bloom, but will bloom any time of day once they are submerged.
total: 8 row(s)
- Fireblossom will naturally grow [when planted] on any Ash Block, not just in the Underworld.
- Fireblossom glows brightly and appears its normal color if it is in brighter light. However, it will appear greenish and will glow very softly in darkness.
- A blooming Fireblossom will shoot a stream of sparks into the air.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Fixed fireblossoms not fiercely glowing when in bloom.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now blooms during sunset. No longer blooms while submerged in lava.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Fixed a bug where the map was drawing Fireblossom incorrectly.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Spawn rate increased.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.