Fireblossom Seeds are a type of seed that can be obtained from harvesting Fireblossoms while they are blooming or using the Staff of Regrowth on naturally-grown Fireblossoms while they are fully grown. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version of Terraria, a Fireblossom will bloom when the sun is setting if it is not raining, from 3:45pm to 7:30pm. On the Old-gen console version and version, Fireblossom plants must be at least partially submerged in lava before they will bloom and yield seeds. At this time each plant will drop 1-3 Fireblossom Seeds.
Fireblossom Seeds can be placed in empty Clay Pots or on Ash Blocks and grown into additional, harvestable Fireblossom. Potted Fireblossom will grow anywhere, not just in the Underworld, but will only yield seeds when blooming.
Like the Fireblossom, this item is immune to lava despite being white rarity.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now blooms at sunset.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Can now be planted under lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be planted under lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.