Fireblossom Seeds are a type of seed that can be obtained from harvesting Fireblossoms while they are blooming or using the Staff of Regrowth on naturally grown Fireblossoms while they are fully grown. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, a Fireblossom will bloom when the sun is setting if it is not raining, from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM. On the Old-gen console version and version, Fireblossom plants must be at least partially submerged in lava before they will bloom and yield seeds. Each plant will drop 1–3 Fireblossom Seeds when harvested while blooming.
Fireblossom Seeds can be placed on Ash Blocks, empty Clay Pots, or any types of Planter Boxes, even inside lava, and will grow into harvestable Fireblossoms. They will grow anywhere, not just in the Underworld, but will only yield seeds when blooming.
Like the Fireblossom, this item is not destroyed when coming into contact with lava, despite having a rarity of .
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can now be planted under lava again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can no longer be planted under lava.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.