The Flairon is a flail weapon dropped by Duke Fishron. It has the second highest damage of any flail in the game as of 1.3, and it also has the ability to shoot homing bubbles when used. The farther the Flairon goes, the more bubbles it will shoot out.
The Flairon can outclass any other melee weapon if used in an open space. By intentionally missing the target(s), the player can spawn huge amounts of bubbles which will immediately home in on any monsters within range.
- Despite the Flairon's similar appearance to weapons like the Sunfury and Blue Moon, the fact that it has the autoreuse property and is unaffected by gravity place it closer to the Golem Fist.
- The Flairon can be thrown through walls that are only a block thick as long as the player is pushing against the wall.
- The Flairon is capable of killing Duke Fishron within 20 seconds, the downside is that the player gets this weapon from Duke Fishron.
- Like every flail, the best possible prefix is "Godly".
- The Flairon spews out bubbles every 1/15th of a second.
- The Flairon (without Accessories and Prefixes ) can deal up to 990 dps as it spews out 15 bubbles per second.
- A Flairon bubble can last up to 1.5 seconds.
- The name is a portmanteau of "Flail" and "Fishron."
- The developers refer to the Flairon as the "Flailron" in the game changelogs.
- Added to the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.